<h1 style="color:white;padding-left:50px;">Why Workforce</h1>
- High Graduation Rate
- Capacity for 220 students
- Classes are 90 minutes long
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
- Small Classes – Average 15 to 20 students per class
Let Us Solve Your Staffing Needs
- Bright, eager students ready to work in entry-level positions
- Students work during school hours.
- Students learn maturity and employment skills in class and apply them at the job.
- Supervision by Workforce Academy
- Students earn school credit and a grade for working, making them motivated to do well.
- Workforce Academy charter school has served Orange County students and businesses for 10 years.
- Experience the joy of helping a young person get a head start on life.
Student holistic development
Our students develop the academic, employment and social skills that they need to build rewarding lives and promote positive change in their communities.
Dedicated team of education professionals
Workforce Advantage Academy is operated by a dedicated team of education professionals, with no ties to a management company.
Experiential learning opportunities
Experiential learning opportunities allow students to achieve academic excellence, employment success and social responsibility.